PP-RCT Piping Systems - Dynatherm
Our Dynatherm range (by Baenninger in Germany) offers a full range of Standard PP-R, PP-RCT, Faser and Stabi Polypropylene pipe systems. While the Stream NZ pipe system offers savings over Polypropylene systems, Dynatherm is better suited to hot water applications and any installation where expansion/contraction is an issue. Dynatherm is also more cost effective than Stream in the smaller sizes (50mm and down). The new Dynatherm PP-RCT (Polypropylene - Random Copolymer Temperature enhanced) is a higher density polymer than the standard PP-R80 giving you higher efficiency at highest demands.
The advantages of the Dynatherm PP-RCT Pipe System are:
- Greater stability at higher temperatures
- Higher flow rates, and lower weight, due to reduced wall thickness of PP-RCT
- Higher temperature rating and longer life.
- Suitable for potable water.
- More rigid but less brittle
- High resistance to seismic stresses
- Higher pressure load/rated
- Fully Guaranteed
Technical Info Request a Quote